Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pool

Last Saturday, Tara and I went to Brewball! Wheee!
First we met up at Secret Recipe and had some bites and drinks. :) And fyi, the choco drink, whatever they call it, tastes like milo kaw kaw! We also met Nimmy, Tara's friend who works in The Gardens.
After chilling there, we head to Brewball played some pool but before that Nimmy went back to work d. So, Tara and I were playing pool and SURPRISINGLY, I was impressed at my own ability even tho I dont play that often. At least I managed to hit in some balls. :P and, well, including the cue ball also a couple of times. :P And so, we played..
Later, we went for a bowling session in which I sucked. Tara beat my mere 50 something score. She scored 50 something. =.= Must be the lane which was affecting the accuracy. :P But, anyways, as I promised earlier during pool, we went for some ice cream at Baskin Robbins. You know for some reason, I like the name baskin robbins, if I were to form a band it would probably be Busking Robins. Nice. Talking about bands, I want to go jamming. :( Anyways, back to the topic,we went to Baskin Robbins and ate some ice cream of coz, and jalan jalan-ed and bought some stuff. Well, not SOME stuff but a pair of bangles. OOPS. I mean earrings the size of a bangle. Tara's earrings. Coz she lost her previous one when someone pulled it off her ear without her knowing while clubbing. Ear splitted. Blood was everywhere. Nah. Just joking. I'm a sadist. :P
We also went to kacau Nimmy in Lotus Art in Gardens when suddenly his boss entered the shop. We were sitting comfortably on their place and kena halau. Lol. But it's okay. :D Anyways, I don't know the chronology of it, coz I have some short term memory problem at times. LOL. So, like that la.
Anyways, after that we went to McD and sat in the upper floor and heard thunders! First time hearing thunder sounds from INSIDE a mall. And what else, Mid Valley Megamall. That just goes to show, I've never been to McD, upstairs section, when thunder and lightning strikes. Anyways, then, we went back later and so we did. It was an awesome day, perhaps the best I had in Mid Valley. :)
Cheers..

No comments: