Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Gory Shit

It was a glorious Saturday morning. Read: No-Church-Saturday-Morning. I woke up and opened the front door and was greeted by a brown cat with a similar looking brown cute kitten under my brother's white Kancil parked in the porch. My house is the typical 20 x 70 house, so it's easily imaginable how the porch would look.
As I was going to some hotel in the afternoon for some buffet the next day, I got myself up and running about the house getting all my house chores done. Rode to shop, buy this and that. Help mum do this and that. And at about 12, outside my house, there was a half eaten or probably cut, kitten. It head and front limbs missing. The same one i saw in the morning. It was eaten in half, blood still fresh. Tiny red ants started feasting on the corpse laying there about a meter away from the spot it was resting in the morning. The smell of blood surrounding the half eaten kitten was still fresh like in a wet market. It's skull was laying there. Red. Bloodied. It's ribs was visible under it's flesh.
I got some pictures of it but am not gonna post it. My blog is an rated U blog. :)
Then, we went for the buffet thingy and came back the next day with the corpse still left to rot there because had no time to dispose it. Didn't dare touch it also anyways. :P
When we came back, the rotting smell was overwhelming when we approached it. It's body was flattened. Decayed. Maggot infested. Skull was not red. Was greyish black. No one dared take it away. So, it was left there for someone to do it. (My brother)
***
The next day, another similar looking kitten was found dead near the same spot. This time, it looked normal as in it was just dead with no decapitated limbs. But its eyes were yellow. Body wet. Neck was smudged with a little blood. God knows what happened. But whatever it is, two dead kitten in my house porch was getting freaky. I have some photos of this kitten but as I said, I don't want to go to court for causing heart attack. :P
I don't know what caused this, but it sure was creepy. I hope not to hear kittens meowing in the middle of the night.

No comments: