Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things You Didn't Know About Yourself

Have you ever thought to yourself that when people say "I know you better than youself" actually has its meaning? Well, to me, it does, and so, I've did a little something to know myself a lil better, physically. First, I started off with finding out how do I look when I run. I bet you, you have talked about how someone runs, for example, Sports Day, there's always a pint size runner, running like a duck, then there's the tall and robust runner who runs aggresively. We tend to gossip about that, but people might be talking about that to us too for all we know. So, this is the result of how.. err.. I ran. :) Embarrassing though. Coz it was taken when the afternoon session just finished school. So, juniors were walking around. So, it was pretty awkward. Anyways, enjoy. Starring Thas ( in blue), Asogaa (red) and ME (black).




In the words of JJ and Rudy, "Now, you knows". ;P


Second, it's hard to know how do you look like when you cry. It's because, no one would like think, "eh, im crying. do i look bad when im crying?" So, they will never know. Most. So, here's a picture of how do I look when I cry.



You really thought I'd snap a picture of myself crying? :P

No comments: