Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Metal Candy!

After so long, I'm going to write a word filled post and not just a oneliner or pictures only post. :)

Anyway, exams are coming up pretty soon. It's around the corner so i really have to drill my butt to the chair and study. No more fooling around. After exams.. Heheh.. The usual freedom-partying takes place. I'm gonna save up to get myself a bass guitar. Cheap cheap wan oso can. And satiate my hunger for music! xD The month is gonna be filled with octaves of music. I'm going to start life a new, after breaking up with her. It's been a confusing relationship. But, oh well. Good things do come to an end.. So, thats life. It's good that I have good friends around..
Eh, wait. My sausage is boiling in the kitchen. BRB.

5 minutes later.

Im back with a bowl of cocktail sausages topped with slices of cheese. Sweet. :)
Anyway, as I was saying thank god for good friends. It makes things much easier. Although people may think I'm totally over her, well, I have my personal battles. And I wanna deal with it on my own. btw, retail therapy helped as well! Got myself a watch. adidas metal candy. sweet. :)


I got myself the black one. Orgasmic.

njoy.

No comments: