Monday, July 14, 2008

Here's something I never do, but did. (due to courtesy towards bwenbwen) Tags. By Brenzie..

1) If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
TURF! (Short for whaddafuck) U BITCH!

2) If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To be spiritually one with my inner soul... Happiness and love.. ahh.. :)

3) What will your dream wedding be like?
With someone I love la at an island where only the closest ppl are invited.. I don't like the spotlight.

4) Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Literally, no. Its a computer screen. Figuratively, yes.. Life is unpredictable.

5) What's your ideal lover like?
Nunnsense! No such thing. or no such question.. I'm so fdumb im even answering this nunnsenz. Brenda oh Brenda.

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both.. Both.

7) How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as logical.. I mean, if that person I really love is already married with 2 kids and is going to have 4 grandkids.. Pretty obvious right? Give. Up. =.=

8) If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing.. What you expect me to do? Put a Glock in his mouth and quote from Tupac: "Die Muhfuger, Die!"

9) Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Happiness is within.. So, perhaps, myself.

10) Hah! Question 10 is missing. Nice.
TURFF!?

11) Is being tagged fun?
It's stupid but at least it makes my blog updated. =P

12) How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Young and successful. Typical style laahh.. B)

13) Who are currently the most important people to you?
Me, myself and I. I'm a narcissist and Buddha said attachment is bad.

14) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Chubby and Ranggi! Hidup Brenda Ranggi!

15) Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Anything as long as there's happiness and love.. =)

16) What's the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes. Find my handphone. Check the time.

17) Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends on the circumstances..

18) If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one with more money. Heee... JK la. Depends on the personality I value most.

19) What type of friends do you like?
Friends who are true friends.

20) What type of friends do you dislike?
Considered 'friends' to get something out of it like attention, chicks, glamour etc etc.. Nunnsenz.

Tagged by : Brenda Arrr! :) Partner in Crime when in comes to posing.. xD

Tag 8 people for this :
If I knew 8 people who blogs and actually reads my blog, I wud list them..
But oh well, for the sake of Tag-ousity. :P
1) Cherrie Chin, Knee, Elbow, Nose..
2) Yvonne
3) Lily
4) God, if he had a blog.
5) Mahathir.
6) Lydia Teh
7) Kenny Sia
8) Shivani! coz we're msning!


OGAY.. I wasted my time. Screw me la.
Toodles.


No comments: