Monday, March 17, 2008

SPM Fevahh!

Results are out! And I got average results. Just enough for the littlest of scholarships. And so, now I'm doing my A-levels at ATC. And also applied for ALAM and MAS.

Anyways, let's not talk about SPM and shit. It sucks. First, b4 I continue, I want to apologize for not blogging, well it didn;t affect anyone right since no one reads this blog. Well, it's just a cyber space for me to express myself.

Anyway, during the holidays, or better still during the first batch of NS, lots of changes happened, my house now has a drumset and I bought myself an electric guitar. :) And my room is now lightly padded. :) Worked at AP Comm, and went for two on-site events already. One at Westin and another at One World. Other than telemarketing and waking up early, things were going great. Discovered a secret of MidValley's people which I'd like to keep secret. LOL. Also bought a nice kiss-ass shirt, with the words, KISS my ass in front, and the KISS sign is like the band KISS. Lol. And we've also went to the curve to see colbie caillat strum the last note of her last song in her performance because we reached there late due to the idiotic taxi people who refuse to bring us to the curve. So, we finally took a taxi which costed us RM15 bucks and the driver was a drunkard indian who talks crap. Well, out of desperation. We reached there at nine something. Went to tony roma's. Eat. Played pool. Went home. Life during this few months was great la, breaking out of the usual friends group and going a step further. Anyway, I guess three month's worth of life has been summarized, so, I'll be back some other time. :) Have fun.
Cheers!

No comments: